Multilingual HR administrator
Pozíció leírása / Job description
Who we are? Feladatok: What will you do? Elvárások: Who you are? Amit kínálunk: What we offer?
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Our experience encompasses all facets of talent, including traditional employees and the contingent, free-agent workforce. Key offerings include Blended Workforce Solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, and Contingent Workforce Services (CWS.
• General administration and back-office support
• Correspondence via emails with different parties in several languages
• Database management: updating information in different databases
• First point of contact for any queries
• Collect statistics
• Reminding different parties to take actions
• Online job postings
• Arranging and scheduling interviews
• Timesheet handling
• Sending offers and onboarding materials
• Survey management
As we are continuously expanding, we are looking for new colleagues preferably with the following skillset:
• Bachelor’s Degree or 2 years equivalent work experience required
• Fresh graduates are also welcomed
• Fluent knowledge of French or Dutch or Swedish or German and English
• Previous experience within administration preferred
• Microsoft Office [Excel / PPT / Word / Outlook]
We offer continuous trainings and challenging new projects for our new colleagues. We have recently moved to our new and modern office in the center of Budapest that offers an inspiring and shiny workplace, Italian espresso and multinational environment. Also we don’t forget about having fun! Link megjelenítése
If you would like to apply and launch your career in recruitment, please send your English speaking CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése with the keyword Budapest in the subject!
Who we are?
What will you do?
Who you are?
What we offer?
Elvárások / Requirements
Amit kínálunk / Offer
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel: +36 1 411 2090