Our partner is a multinational company operating a shared service center in Budapest. They are looking for multilingual candidates with international accounting experience. The General Ledger Accountant would be responsible for Fixed Assets, Revenue and Cost Accruals, Statutory and Taxation related queries, GL maintenance, managing Closing activities and providing Reports and Analysis.
- Performing daily bookings of manual entries, fixed asset accounting
- Tax posting and reporting
- GL journal posting
- Managing the manual invoicing
- Cost and revenue allocation
- Reconciling balance sheet ledgers to sub-ledgers on AP/AR/GL, clearing accounts
- Actively participating in month end closings
- Continuous contact keeping with local finance teams
- Promoting and providing the help of other team members in need of assistance due to workload
- University/college degree in the field of economics or finance and accounting
- General understanding of finance processes and standards
- Experience in accounting preferably at a small/middle size company or SSC (desirable but not a must)
- High level (close to native) language skill of French, Spanish, German
- Excellent written and spoken command in English
- Strong numeracy skills
- You are accurate and reliable
- You have a proactive mindset
Apply directly to Zsuzsanna Szabo, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 507
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
LinkedIn: Link megjelenítésereedzsuzsanna/
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.