MULTILINGUAL CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST
Get your GO on.
Avis Budget Group is a leading global provider of mobility solutions. Across EMEA, we operate 4 industry leading brands: Avis; Budget; Zipcar and Payless. Firmly established as a leader in the vehicle rental industry, our history of focusing on customers, our people, growth, innovation and efficiency drives impressive bottom line success and has delivered strong year on year results.
If you’d like to join us, our Business Service Centre in Budapest, supporting the Group’s subsidiaries across EMEA, is now looking for talented multilingual Customer Care Specialists.
As Customer Care Specialist your role will be:
- Managing the relationship with Avis Budget Group customers, partners and car rental stations.
- Handling customer queries and questions arising after car rental received on phone and in writing.
- Precise administration of incoming issues and their progress.
- Contributing to recognize the opportunities of process improvement.
To join us, we are looking forward to your application if you have:
- min. high school education (University or College degree are an advantage)
- advanced knowledge of one of the following languages: German, French, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Norwegian, Swedish (verbal, written)
- additionally fluent English (verbal, written) is also a requirement
- customer service experience, preferably in a customer facing, front line environment (experience in Shared Service environment is an advantage)
- excellent communication skills written and oral
- outstanding customer orientation and problem solving skills
- team attitude
- ability to prioritise and take initiative in a faced paced environment
- logical and proactive thinking
- experience in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel with confidence
Why Avis Budget Group BSC is a great place to work at:
- our BSC is a Centre of Excellence and is the biggest ABG entity within EMEA, providing global support
- multicultural team, with colleagues from over 30 different countries
- friendly, collaborative culture
- winning spirit
- high-energy place where things move forward every day
- award winning office environment
- various company events, opportunities to join company-wide volunteer initiative
If you want to GO somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be!
We offer a career-defining opportunity to join a successful and fast growing EMEA business and help to shape and build a function that delivers tangible business improvement across a complex European organisation.
To learn more about our Business Service Centre visit Link megjelenítése" target="_blank">Link megjelenítése and apply now on our career site by clicking on the Apply button.