Are you good at languages? Would you like to challange yourself in a dynamic working environment? If yes, then YOU are the ideal candidate to join our young and multinational team to start and build up your career!
Our partner provides a board portfolio of business and technology solutions to help its clients improve their performance.
- Communicate with partners of the company
-Provide responsive support by engaging and responding to customer issues presented via all support channels
- Ensure timely and accurate resolution of requests
- Understand the business impact of all customer needs in order to appropriately prioritize the different issues.
- Ensure appropriate escalation of issues to other parties if necessary
- Work closely with different teams abroad
- confident, active English AND fluency in one of the following languages:
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-focused approach
- Strong problem solving skills
- Relevant experience in Customer Service is an advantage, but we are welcoming fresh graduates as well
- Trainings and opportunities for professional development
- Multinational culture and all the benefits it can offer
- Attractive compensation package
- Opportunity for a long term multinational career
- The chance to work in a diverse, supportive company environment