On behalf of our multinational partner operating in engineering services and product information we are currently looking for a Multimedia Telephony Application Server Release System Tester for the following tasks:
- Testing deliveries from the MTAS development organization, including both legacy and new functionality, characteristics, stability testing, overload testing etc. The work involves both automated and manual testing.
- Preparation of the node/network configuration for the test.
- Preparation of the test specification by designing new test cases.
- Performing system test activities according to the related test specification.
- Reporting faults and supporting designers with trouble-shooting.
- Providing system support to customers all over the world.
- BSc degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Telecommunication
- Experience in IP technologies
- Proficiency in Unix and/or Linux environment
- Knowledge of TSP platform
- Knowledge of IMS
- Passion to improve the product’s quality
- Good command of English and Hungarian
- Familiarity with Unix scripting, Perl, TCL
- Verification experience
- Enjoy working in a team and achieve excellent results together