- University/College degree or comparable education with professional experience
- Developer background (.Net, C#, etc) or DevOps / developer mentality
- Experience in Azure products and services specific to IoT Products
- Experienced Windows or Linux skills
- Intermediate or higher Power Shell scripting skills (solid knowledge on other scripting language is an advantage)
- ARM Scripts (Azure Resource Management Scripts)
- Understanding of network fundamentals
- Impeccable customer support and interaction skills
- Very good communication skills, Team worker.
- Fluent English (spoken and written).
- ITIL knowledge
- At least 2 years work experience in application management / software development
- Understanding of agile methodology (SCRUM, KANBAN)
- Certificate of good-conduct
- Confirmation of participation in a course "Azure Fundamentals"
- Confirmation of participation in a course "Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions"
- Confirmation of participation in a course "Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions"
- Understanding or certification in ITIL is an advantage.
- German is an advantage
- At least 3 - 4 years work experience in application management
- Certified agile developer is an advantage (SCRUM, KANBAN)
- Basic understanding of routing and switching protocols