Motor Fleet Underwriter - Oxfordshire
Commercial Motor Fleet Underwriter (Work from home)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an established business with exciting growth plans.
About the Role:
This role will suit an accomplished technical underwriter who thrives on 'deal making' with the supporting broker channel, and is keen to take on a more visible and influential role.
• You will be working from home as part of the motor team underwriting fleet policies
• You will underwrite both new and existing business
• Supply underwriting support to Managers as required.
• Build relationships with internal and external customers
• Maintain and develop business relationships
• Provide a reference point and training for technical underwriting and product knowledge within the business.
• Respond to customers' requests for information.
Key skills experience required
• Commercial Motor Fleet underwriting experience; ideally including haulage, bus/coach, SDH
• Strong Interpersonal/communication/sales/negotiation skills.
• Excellent Technical product knowledge.
• PC/mainframe systems/keyboard skills.
• Results focused.
• Effective time management skills.
• Mentoring/coaching skills.
• Training skills.
• Networking & Relationship building skills.
• Knowledge and understanding of the market.
• Excellent influencing skills and ability to work with senior managers.Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />