Mortgage Administrator - Oxfordshire, Witney, OX281
Our client is a local independent company looking to recruit a new member of the team. You will need to be self motivated and confident with the ability to priorities work tasks. The role involves an element of data inputting so an attention to detail is very important . We are looking for a focused individual who will fit into the team here. We are looking for someone with previous admin experience who can organise and self motivate.
Previous experience within a financial services company would be preferred.
You will answer the phone and greet clients so good communication skills are crucial.
The main job role;
· Office management - Stationery ordering etc
· You must be confident on the phone as you will required to chase lenders daily for updates on clients applications.
· Data entry and letter creating
· You will need to update clients on the progress of their applications via email and over the phone and a process must be followed accurately
· You must have an understanding of the importance of data protection and the importance of keeping peoples data secure and confidential.
Base salary will be between £16-18k depending on experience.
The role is full time and the hours of work at 8.45am - 5.30 pm (5pm on a Friday) there is an hour for lunch.
Place of work - Market Square, Witney