Who would you be working for?
We are NTH Group - leading European AISP (Application and Infrastructure Service Provider) headquartered in
Switzerland, with local offices in several European countries including Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Currently we employ more than 200 professionals from various business areas that work on projects for top
brands and corporations.
Our biggest assets are our employees and our corporate culture where knowledge, skills, courage, ability to
(self) organize and team work drive us to move forward.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for young, highly motivated and proactive person who is capable to lead and make business
growth. This is an exciting opportunity for a determined and self-motivated individual whose passion, energy
and commitment to drive commercial success must be second to none.
Mobile Operator Business Manager
- Daily operative cooperation with mobile operators
- Responsibility for present and future partners related to the area of telecommunication services with value-added and mobile technology
- Comparing and evaluating business offers coming from foreign partners
- Participating in finding new partners and analyzing their offers
- Expected to travel internationally, visiting operators in other country and participate in Mobile congress and events
- Experience in work or cooperation with mobile operators is advantage
- Bachelor's or master's degree (desirably techincal related)
- Highly responsible and initiative
- Excellent verbal and written english communication
- Good social skills
- Expressed analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently but with tendency to teamwork
- Good business understanding and presentation skills
- Career growth in an international company
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Work in an informal and relaxing environment
- Traveling and collecting experience from business partners internationally
Submit your application to the "Apply" button.