Our partner is looking for a Mobil Application Developer to join their team. The new colleague will be required to develop, test, document, support and maintain the mobile applications’ interfaces and libraries on all supported platforms: iOS, Android, Windows Phone and Windows Store.
Developers are expected to be able to design efficient mobile applications working at all levels of the software architecture (UI, data access, web services, etc.) They participate in the global improvement of the quality of the source code (especially through code-reviews) and are expected to maintain technical knowledge in pace with mobile innovations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in mobile application development
- At least 3 years’ experience in C# development
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, including object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design
- Fluency in English
- Experience with the Xamarin Platform
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Have a good sense of modern user experience design, graphics, layout, transitions and feedback on the mobile platforms
- Experience in consumer goods or merchandising is a plus
- International working environment
- Highly innovative company culture
- Young and dynamic team