MI Reporting Specialist - Surrey
Nuffield Health is looking for a MI Reporting Specialist to join our IT team in our Central Office in Surrey.
The MI Reporting Analyst sits within the Applications Support team and will be a leading resource for all aspects of Data Management, from the creating new accounts to planning and implementing complex new ETL and Reporting systems
Key responsibilities will include:
* User and Licence Management of reporting systems
* Delivering efficient, high quality, reporting solutions
* Working with third party suppliers to understand their software and how we can integrate and report on them
* Provide support for software solutions, including analysis, tracking and resolution. Take pro-active ownership of support tasks and see them through to completion
* Share & document technical and domain knowledge to improve support and eliminate single points of failure
Required Skills / Experience:
* Strong Communication skills
* Advanced SQL
* Reporting systems (including BOXI & Crystal)
* Universe Management
* Datawarehouse Management
* ETL Systems (ideally including BODS)
* Advanced Excel
* FTP Management
Location: We are based in Epsom, Surrey (30 minutes from Central London and commutable from Surrey/Sussex)
We have an excellent benefits package promoting our passion for health and wellbeing which include an onsite gym and our own private healthcare.
Nuffield Health is the UK's largest non for profit healthcare organisation, providing clinical, fitness and wellbeing services to the general public, NHS and private businesses nationwide at over 200 locations. With over 13,000 health experts and 300,000 fitness and wellbeing members we are the only provider of integrated health and fitness in the UK.
Please note that you will be directed to our careers site to apply, you must complete this process for your application to be received.