Who we are
At Roche, 85,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Currently we are looking for an experienced candidate for our highly qualified Hungarian team in the position of:
Medical Science Liaison Manager
Purpose of the job:
- The MSL Manager leads the Medical Science Liaisons team.
- Responsibilities include leading people and providing strategic guidance, as well as a high level of collaboration with MSLs and other stakeholders in the affiliate for producing and execution of the medical strategy for the assigned franchise/therapeutic area.
- The MSL Manager also coordinates all affiliate Medical Information (MI) activity.
- Medical Director
- Medical Science Liaisons
- Responsible for people management and development, as well as all other line manager responsibilities.
- Responsible for appropriate resource planning in the teams to guarantee activities take place as planned, and within budget.
- The MSL Manager plans, directs and controls the activities of the MSLs.
- Is personally responsible for acting in line with legal, regulatory and company standards and codes of practice.
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- MD or equivalent with sound clinical practice in relevant therapeutic field(s)
- Additional business degree and or business acumen is preferred/desired
- Experience as a successful decisive leader in a strategic multifunctional environment & experienced in people management
- Professional experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong knowledge of the overall drug development process and medical activities before and after launch
- Experienced track record of making decisions and aligning the organization behind them
- Experience of Key Opinion Leader partnership
- Relevant scientific knowledge
- Appreciates the diversity of working across multiple functions and in a matrix environment
- Pharmaceutical industry knowledge and understanding/experience with drug discovery & commercialization processes
- ICH, GCP and all local & company regulations
- High ethical standards
- Project management skills
- Strategic thinking
- Analytical skills
- Change management
- Results orientation
- Conflict management skills
- Decision-making capacity
- Communication/interpersonal skills
- Influencing skills
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
The next step is yours. To apply today, please send your CV to the following email address.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status.