Mechanical Project Manager - London
Job title: Mechanical Project Manager
Location: London, Victoria (site office) with weekly meetings at HO in Hatfield, Bell Bar
Hours: 7am - 4:30pm
Holiday: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
Salary: £28-32k pa (depending on the Applicant)
Reporting to: Contracts Manager
Start Date: Mid August 2014
About WMS Underfloor Heating
WMS are one of the Top 5 Underfloor heating contractors in the UK, specializing in the supply and install of warm water underfloor heating systems nationally. WMS works in a variety sectors from residential houses through to hospitals and schools. WMS is a proactive and forward thinking company that was established in 2003 and to this day still managed and run by family members today.
WMS aims to be the leading Underfloor heating contractor in the UK by 2016.
The Role 'Project Manager'
WMS has a team of Project Managers that manage all projects when they become an order. This involves producing a design, liaising with the client and gaining approval of the design and then booking installation with our labour team and materials planning.
- The first 3 months of the placement will be at the Head office in Bell Bar
- The following 12 months will be based on a large project in London, Victoria - Value of Circa £850k
- Following that the placement will be located at HO in Bell Bar Hatfield
This role requires a competent candidate who can manage a high profile project successfully from the project procurement through to project sign off and commissioning. The Successful candidate will be coordinating and be responsible for the full scope of the works undertaken by WMS. Regular meetings with management will be required at HO for project progress/project challenges and brainstorming possible resolutions. Communication is a key requirement to the success of this role.
Some of the key requirements for the role are listed below
- 100% Honesty
- 100% Loyalty
- 100% Obedience
- Able to work with and in a team
- Prepared to take on responsibility
- Punctual and respectful
- Holds full UK driving licence
- Fluent - IT Skills in Autocad/Word/Outlook/Microsoft project/Smartsheet/Sage 50
- Contractual awareness essential
- Strong experience of Site work is essential
- Basic construction knowledge
- Capacity to deal with difficult people on construction sites
"NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE" If you are interested please apply using the Apply Now Button.
Ref. Code: McPrMnRdLink megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />