Our client is a multinational, industry leading provider of drilling modules to the oil and gas industry. The company commissions, designs, manufactures, installs, and provides aftermarket service for a wide variety of drilling systems and equipment.
For their office in South Norway, we are now looking for Mechanical Engineers to join the team.
- Designing Crane and Drilling HPUs (hydraulic power units);
- Overall responsibility for HPU mechanical design and sizing and fitting of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic components;
- Working closely with other disciplines, Participate in project meetings internally and externally;
- Preparation of the basic design and technical specifications in the sales phase;
- Preparation of production drawings and technical documentation;
- Preparation / coordination of technical documents for procurement and production;
- Coordinating internal disciplines in project implementation;
- Keeping abreast of regulations and regulatory requirements;
- Supervision of suppliers;
- Final inspection and testing of equipment.
- We are looking for positive and motivated employees who want to move to Norway on a permanent basis. Prior experience within the oil and gas industry is not required but is an advantage.
- Engineers and civil engineers with experience, preferably with relevant machine-or oil-related work experience,
- Significant expertise in hydraulic systems, experience with 3D CAD tools, preferably Inventor;
- Great technical and practical skills;
- good communication skills in English (written and oral);
- Organized, quality conscious personality, motivated to work in a fast paced environment.
- Interesting and challenging work in an international environment with excellent opportunities for professional development;
- Standard Norwegian engineering salary;
- Exiting career opportunities;
- Contract through Kelly Services Norway the first year, after that great possibility of extension or permanent employment.
- Onshore offices of Client in South Norway – some traveling involved occasionally.