Celitron Medical Technologies Kft is a developer and manufacturer of high quality sterilizers. Celitron intends to grow globally by developing new solutions for the Medical, Dental and Laboratory markets.
In order to achieve our growth objectives, we wish to invest in new talent.
We currently require a
Key objectives include timely delivery of project deliverables, modifications and maintenance of technical development files such as user manuals, technical manuals.
- Update and prepare the company’s technical documentation
- Monitoring the current librariesUpdate technical records in the technical files
- Daily communication with the engineer department
- Highly fluent English is a must (written)
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple deliverables within short and tight deadlines
- Ability to write clear and concise documents, appealing to technical audiences
- Execute on high standards of quality and detailed deliverables
- Attention to detail a must
- Strong team player
- Track record of improving existing processes
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- An interest is a must
Medical Device work environment experience desirable
Previous role as a Mechanical engineer-Technical writer under a quality validation setting highly desirable