Reed Specialist Recruitment's commodities trader partner is now looking for a new talent into their Hungarian group, based on Budapest.
A brand-new, fast growing start-up company looking for an enthusiastic and energetic team player who can ware many hats with excellent knowledge of thermal load calculating.
- Experience sizing process piping and a working knowledge of best practices for steam and condensate system design and installation is strongly desired.
- Support steam trap sizing and selection for industrial applications:
- Industrial steam systems, including superheated and saturated steam distribution
- Pressurized and non-pressurized condensate return systems
- Cascade steam systems (flash steam recovery)
- Heat loss from steam distribution piping
- Condensate formation and removal in steam headers
- Condensate return system pipe sizing
- Condensate flow through restrictions (nozzles and orifices)
- Should be fundamentally sound in thermodynamic calculations, specifically heat loss from piping, flash steam, and air/process heating using steam capable of understanding superheated and saturated steam systems, and the fundamentals of condensate removal from each.
- University degree related engineering
- 3 -5 years work experience in maintenance or operation of industrial heating systems
- Fluent in English language
- Experienced in industrial steam distribution and condensate return systems, and able to safely navigate industrial utilities and production areas to access steam system and end use devices.
- Familiarity with CAD and related software
For further information of the role please contact
REED Specialist Recruitment
Researcher - Sales & Marketing
Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 12. Budapest, Hungary