Sanmina is a company that makes some of the most complex and innovative optical, electronic and mechanical products in the world. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina provides end-to-end design, manufacturing and logistics solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, computing and storage, medical, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor, multimedia, automotive and clean technology sectors.
Our Miskolc, Hungary facility has been operating since 2002 and been a strong contribution to the success within the Mechanical Division. Miskolc facility offers a wide range of mechanical products. We build enclosures for multiple industries such as telecommunication, communications infrastructure, renewable energy and others. Our enclosure expertise is readily available at any of Sanmina’s state-of-the-art facilities in North America, Europe, Asia and India.
· Preparing detailed component and assembly models and drawings.
· Creating and maintaining all product documentation.
· Resolving issues with internal and external suppliers including communicating with technical experts to insure designs reflect process capability and make best use of the available technology.
· Lead mechanical design activities on assigned projects.
· Provide technical guidance to internal manufacturing teams in releasing new products to Manufacturing.
· Prepare high level BOM, layouts, sketches and drawings as required.
· Bachelor's Degree in mechanical engineering (BSME). Masters in Mechanical Engineering (MSME) is preferred
· At least 3 years of relevant mechanical engineering experience
· English (spoken and written), Hungarian
· Excellent communication skills to develop and maintain proactive customer interaction
· Excellent CAD (modelling and drafting) skills
· Analytical, conceptual skills
· Ability to work independently under minimum supervision and also contribute in a team
· Recent experience with Solidworks or Creo
· Basic knowledge of sheet metal processing
· Basic understanding or familiarity with one or more design quality tools such as DFMA, FMEA, DFSS or Dfx
If you are interested in this role, please send your English CV to the following e-mail address: E-mail cím megjelenítése
For more information please call or e-mail:
Nikolett Kövesdi – HR Manager
+36 30 331 8855