For our multinational client in agricultural machinary industry we are looking for experienced Senior Professional with travel willingness for Regional Technical Support Coordinator position.
• Managing and coordinating the activities of the field service and technical team: objective setting and review, personal appraisal process, ‘day to day’ people management function.
• Provide leadership of field support and technical support staff.
• Prioritize and communicate support staff schedule to EMEA team.
• Support/supervise key projects in EMEA with technical product knowledge and installation know-how.
• Support key accounts with on-site support, when needed
• Provide technical assistance to dealer network via phone or on-site
• Access the effectiveness of the support based on measurable customer service feedback
• Manage support costs within agreed budgets.
• Responsible for documentation of field issues and communication to the appropriate group for resolution.
• Conduct dealer training sessions to allow continuous improvement of the dealer base.
At least 5 years relevant experience in a Dealer Technical Support position
Proven management experience with field representatives would be considered an advantage
High-level PC expertise. Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint intermediate – Access basic.
Ability to communicate cross functionally and also with customers/dealers.
Experience in organizing and developing training is preferred.
Requirement for travel – 50% travel is required
If you are interested in the position above, plese send your CV in MS Word format to Molnár Piros, E-mail cím megjelenítése. Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!