Develops and implements materials strategies. Monitors and continually improves processes and performance metrics. Resolves materials issues. Acts as main customer contact on materials related issues.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Leads and manages the Materials Staff within a Workcell or Site Operations.
- Supports the development and implementation of Supply Chain strategies and systems.
- Ensures that materials supply equal demand, and optimize overall cost of materials.
- Prepares timely forecasts for the department.
- Compares forward forecast results to historical actual results for trend assessment and analysis.
- Ensures Workcell’s execution to Jabil Supply Chain strategies.
- Monitors and ensures materials supply meet the MRP requirements to support production.
- Identify and support resolve disconnects such as shortages, non-conformance, high stock, excess / obsolete materials are continuously monitored and resolved.
- Resolves Materials issues as needed.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Materials Management, Business Administration.
- Three to five years of experience.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted.
If you are interested in the position please apply on the following link:
Or send your application with the name of position in subject to the following E-mail address: