Our client is a US leading/Global Electronics Manufacturing Company. Our client provides end-to-end design, manufacturing and logistics solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, computing and storage, medical, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor, multimedia, automotive and clean technology sectors.
Location: Miskolc, Hungary
- Provides leadership and manages the following departments through area leaders: material and production planning, production control, inventory control, warehouse/logistics and procurement.
- Manage cross-functional, fully integrated planning process that incorporates production capacity planning, scheduling, inventory and production control and material supply.
- Coordinate with cross-functional business teams to develop the best economic strategy for production planning to support customer demand.
- Establish and implement methods and best practices related to the systems and process that support inventory forecasting, purchasing, and material control.
- Develop and improves material accessibility and accuracy with production and inventory control.
- Puts in place best discipline processes/practices which will control inventory & material systematic controls, ensuring optimum floor/warehouse layout.
- Provide improvements to meet the company’s overall material KPI´s being inventory turns, cost structure, flexibility and agility.
- At least 5 years progressive experience in management of materials and within a manufacturing environment.
- Expert knowledge in planning and inventory/production control
- excellent exp in Inventory/ Production Control and Planning specially with metal sheet/ Enclosures/ Mechanical/ Automotive related would be a plus
- Fluent in English (ability to demonstrate solid written and oral communication skills)
- Technical and/or Economic College/University degree
Position offers attractive compensation package with relocation assistance, benefit and ample growth opportunity.