The company’s Powertrain and Driveline divisions are world leaders in the collaborative design, development and manufacture of precision metallic components, modules and systems for global vehicle markets. The company’s Industrial division is a world leader in the design and production of innovative mobile industrial products, notably its class-leading aerial work platforms. With over 18,000 employees in 48 manufacturing locations, 5 R&D centres and 9 sales offices in Canada, the US, Mexico, Germany, Hungary, England, China, Korea and Japan. For more information about Linamar Corporation and its industry leading products and services, visit Link megjelenítése.
We are waiting for your applications for the following position at our automotive manufacturing plant in Békéscsaba (Hungary):
- Drive supply base to continuous improvements in price, quality and delivery.
- Develop strategy towards meeting objectives respective to effective management of material planning, purchasing, shipping/receiving, material handling and tool crib functions
- Ensure co-ordination between production schedules and shipping schedules to meet customer requirements
- Organize material requirements to optimize inventory and supplies ensuring that supply of material is at targeted levels and inventory turns
- Monitor supplier performance as to specifications, delivery, service and cost
- Schedule and monitor subcontractors
- Control work-in-process and finished goods inventory
- Monitor production levels and scrap factor
- Optimize transportation costs
- Monitor all material flow in consideration of floor space usage
- Ensure FIFO principles are followed
- Accommodate lot control traceability
- Customer Contract Review
- College/University degree in Engineering or Commercial or Economics
- Fluency in English is a must
- Minimum of five years purchasing experience.
- Minimum of two years of supervision in production planning and inventory control.
- Must have sound practical knowledge of all scheduling techniques.
- Hands-on experience using information technology systems
- Understanding of manufacturing cost structures.
- Understanding of contract law.
- Manufacturing background an asset.
- Demonstrated organizational and leadership skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Loyal attitude towards the company
- Additional language knowledge (German) is an asset
- Pro-active, open personality with positive thinking
What we offer
- competitive salary and other benefits
- intresting work in an international environment
- personal development through trainings
- international career opportunity