We are looking for a Material Planner for the Supply Chain Team in Nyíbátor.
Material Planner (17323)
About the department:
The Supply Chain is a dynamic, continuously growing team in which all our planning functions are needed to supply our customers. Our goal is to have satisfied customers all the time while we support the effectiveness of Nyírbátor Operations. We take our share of major projects supporting all our stakeholders inside and outside the organization.
- keeping contact with suppliers,
- check for availability of raw materials,
- call-off raw materials from several international suppliers,
- handle VMI suppliers,
- inventory control of raw materials and intermediates,
- support manufacturing processes,
- initiate necessary steps to fulfil logistic goals and meet transfer and project deadlines,
- support all co-departments.
- bachelor or master degree in a relevant field,
- fluent English and Hungarian in written and oral,
- good understanding of databases (preferably Oracle databases)
- experienced use of IT systems (e.g. Excel and ERP systems) is an advance
- analytical skills and proactive mindset,
- ability to overview several tasks in parallel,
- team player with good communication skills,
- flexible and logical,
- capablility of working independently.
Please fill your application and motivation letter to Link megjelenítése and select the Material Planner position on the page!
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions. Employing more than 10,000 people and with products available in more than 130 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things. Curiosity works here.