Hartmann is one of the world's leading manufacturers and suppliers of moulded-fibre packaging with production in seven countries and sales or representative offices in 12 countries. Hartmann has developed its own technology and produces machinery for moulded-fibre production. Hartmann has about 1,500 employees, 500 in Hartmann Hungary.
Hartmann is currently looking for a:
Material and Development Engineer & Specialist
As our new colleague you will be responsible for researching row materials and additives.
- Gather information to develop the overview of the main wet end projects/actions in the EU Group
- Plan and initiate short and medium term research projects
- Coordinate research and development activities
- Direct and quide factories with full scale tests following successful lab tests
- Document data and findings – create reports, presentations, present research and subsupportive business cases/solutions to steering group and management
- Communicate and disseminate outcomes and results to the production units
- Convert outcomes into feasible suggestions which the factories can follow to adopt, integrate and implement these in daily manufacturing practices to improve product quality
- Interact in a collaborative manner with laboratory employees, quality managers, etc.
- Chemical engineer or Light Industry engineer academic degree
- English skills at a high level
- IT flair
- Mature self-starter with high energy and the drive to gain impact
- Systematic approach and a good completer-finisher
- Strategic thinker - and excelling when working hands on
What we offer
- Interesting job within a motivated, dynamic team
- Competitive compensation package
- International working environment with development opportunity
In case you are interested in the above position, please apply online by uploading your professional English CV.