Our client is a world leading multinational company which is looking for a Master Data Manager!
- Manage the daily operation of Master Data services in Budapest, Shared Service Center. Work globally with department managers to ensure consistency of standards across the globe and enterprise platforms.
- Support the establishment of Data Governance across the enterprise platform, institute policy, process and controls as necessary to meet strategic objectives.
- Provide ongoing assessment of existing services, system, processes and controls to identify, recommend and implement necessary improvements to ensure data quality and support growth related to strategic initiatives.
- Manage, retain and recruit right size, type and quality of talent to ensure delivery of quality and timely services as defined by our SLAs.
- 2 years + applicable experience in a management role, responsible for Master Data Services, ideally in a shared services environment
- Able to manage, retain, develop and motivate people. Good team builder, provides challenging objectives and development plans for direct reports and others. Creates a climate where people want to do their best.
- A general understanding of financial applications and Master Data Management and the flow of information through an organization is critical.
- Must be strongly analytical and knowledgeable in data mining.
- PC and systems literate. Experience using MS Office Applications
- Excellent English skills
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a multinational organisation
- Excellent team