- Daily management of the data steward including team leaders and associates
- Lead operations group, ensure appropriate levels of control and process to maintain corporate master data in a defined tools including: Vendor, Customer, Accounts, Department, Business Units, Product Code, Projects, Items, System Access and associated hierarchies.
- Recruit, retain and train necessary talent to ensure quality, standards, and SLAs are being met Ensure process, policies and procedures are being adhered to at all times.
- Escalation point of contact for any problems arising from daily operational activities. Work with the appropriate parties to resolve without further escalation.
- Prepare regular and special periodic reports to evaluate performance and results as defined and agreed with your Manager. Recommend improvements where applicable.
- Develop and execute business controls, compliance and measurements corporate policy.
- Participate in a consulting capacity on projects when need arises.
- Management of all internal and external audits for consistency and adherence to policy.
- Work with all levels of the organization to complete work.
- Manage relationship between various functional groups and global subsidiaries within the corporation.
- Manage support of regional shared service centers. Evaluate processes, tools and controls make recommendations to improve.
- Train new people in group and work with customers to ensure adherence to the defined processes.
- Manage integration activities for acquisitions including participation on integration teams, assessment of mass data uploads, tools and approach for deployment. Identify timelines and related milestones for integration activities, etc.
- Maintaining a Data Management global infrastructure and controls environment. Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley – Clean Audit.
- Deep understanding of master data processes
- At least 2 years of experience in managing team leaders and associates.
- Fluency in English
- University or college degree
- Able to manage, retain, develop and motivate people. Good team builder, provides challenging objectives and development plans for direct reports and others.
- A general understanding of financial applications and Master Data Management and the flow of information through an organization is critical.
- Must be strongly analytical and knowledgeable in data mining.
- International/Global experience is desired.
- Able to work under pressure and deal positively with difficult situations. Able to learn on the fly and open to change.
- Financial and commercial awareness, strong spelling and numerical skills.
- Willing to assume responsibility for resolving problems for internal customers.