Master Data Analyst
Master Data Analyst
|Country:||Hungary (+36) • Budapest|
|Description of position:||The Master Data Analyst will be responsible for the maintenance, review and cleansing of Vendor Master database.|
• Participation in the daily vendor master data creation and modification
• Generate reports about vendor records, helping for other teams and the base team activity.
• Work with operating units to maintain required records.
• Circulate activity reports of master data as per requested.
• Achieves contractual SLAs or any other P2P related metrics as defined by Team Leader / Manager.
• High School Diploma/GED
• English: Fluent
• Economics background
• SAP FI knowledge
• Previous experience in similar job field
• French/German knowledge
|Known languages:||Fluent English|
|Short company info:||Our client is a shared service center based in Budapest. The company is committed to creating a supportive, flexible work environment that gives employees more flexibility and control over their work as an important means to achieve greater work/life balance and enhanced productivity.
What our client offers:
•A multicultural, dynamic and positive team environment
•Continuous development opportunities
•Varied tasks, job roles and possibility to participate in local or international projects
•An attractive working environment
|Additional info:||By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: