- Manage the work of the diverse marketing team (including campaigns, programs and all activities).
- Coach and develop team members.
- Participate in selection & hiring and give regular performance appraisals and feedback on achievements.
- Coordinate tasks and provide guidance to team members
- Partner management (keep contact with clients, handle client requests).
- Reporting, compiling KPI-s and taking part in strategy planning (related to team activities) and in improvement projects.
- At least 7 years of experience in Marketing (multinational experience or experience at advertising agency is an advantage).
- At least 2 years of experience in people management.
- Experience in project or account management.
- Advanced English knowledge.
- Great communication, presentation and leader skills.
- Dynamic, creative and multicultural environment.
- Complex and challenging tasks.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Multimedia work devices are provided.
- Great career aspirations.
- Home office opportunity