We are looking for a
for a worldwide leader company in Business Services based in Budapest. The goal of the position is to provide operational support to the managers of the company in execution of the category strategies and action plans.
Major tasks and responsibilities:
- Researching and conducting marketing reports to identify key competitors, recommend new and more innovative KPIs and to analyze consumer potential
- Supporting the Product Managers by developing and implementing sales supporting actions, preparing and delivering marketing campaigns (including online campaigns, like Facebook, LinkedIn or Google AdWords), cooperating with agencies and media houses, managing and participating PR events and activities, managing all category related documentation, such as invoices, contracts, press articles, campaign materials
- Internal and external communication (campaign management, website content management, e-campaign management using SEO methods)
- Marketing database management by preparing segmented databases for campaigns, content marketing activities and other sales/marketing activities targeted at clients and users, proposing new external database sources
- Preparing a detailed action plan and managing the tasks, deadlines, resources, budget included in the plan
- Reporting project status to superior
- Fluent English
- Experience: From fresh graduate, up to 4 years.
- Optimistic , easy- going, flexible and inspiring personality
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and focus
- Basic knowledge of online marketing tools (CRM, SEO, Google Analytics)
- High level application of MS Office
- Be persistent to overcome difficulties and incorporate them into future tasks
- Affinity towards IT systems from funcional aspect
- Autonomy in work based on clear guidelines from superior
- Relevant knowledge of classic and new marketing tools as well and ability to incorporate them to category marketing operations
- Basic knowledge of the enterprise market, understanding of B2B marketing and sales
- Ability to think above execution, look for continuous improvment in his/her area and recommend improvement ideas to superior and colleagues
If your are interested please send us your updated English CV to the email address below.