What is your job here?
• You will initiate and manage some of the daily - mainly B2B - tasks of marketing communication for the global market as well as for Hungary
• Your tasks include the organization of the company's own events around the world, as well as participating at international events and conferences. It involves cooperation with local subcontractors, in different time zones, and a lot of production, coordination and logistics tasks
• You will need to manage projects independently in close cooperation with other internal departments and external communications agencies, as well
• You will need to be up-to-date about the international infotainment market, its players and trends
• You will continuously track fresh communication tools to reach new partners and to shine off to existing ones
• You will take part in internal communications, including event organization and the management of the intranet site
• FLUENT English, The job interview will be in English.
• Advertising or marketing background with 6-8 years of experience
• Willing to travel - USA, China, Japan and other foreign countries, 5-10 times a year
• Team management experience
• Hard worker
What can we give you in return?
• A job at an extremely successful Hungarian international company
• Very rare opportunity to support the global sales of a Hungarian product and to learn how it happens
• Unique opportunity to add your own creative ideas to the branding and communication of the best navigation in the world
• Have an insight to the world of the automotive industry
• A secure and well-paid job
• State of the art infrastructure
• Exciting travel opportunities
• A dedicated and fun international team to work with