A telekommunikációs szektorban, egy állandóan változó iparágban dolgozunk, ezért nap mint nap újabb és újabb izgalmas kihívásokkal szembesülünk. Díjazzuk azokat az ötleteket és törekvéseket, amelyek segítenek bennünket a legjobbá válni. Meghatározó piaci szerepünk és eredményeink is igazolják, hogy sikeres csapat vagyunk. Akit keresünk:
In a fast- changing environment we are facing exciting challenges every day. We honor great ideas, initiatives and entrepreneurial spirit which enables us to become a winning team. Our results and our determining market position proves that we are a successful team created by enthusiastic employees.
- Relevant University or College degree
- Relevant, min 3 years professional experience
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Strong commercial acumen and proven track record in campaign management
- Outstanding customer focus
- Excellent computer skills
- Strategic and conceptual thinking
- Excellent communication skills with people having different backgrounds; able to build effective relationships at any level
- Integrity and dedication, confidentiality
- Initiative spirit self starter, optimistic, get things done
- Well organized, details oriented, sharp and quick in responses
- Initiates, prepares, prepares for approval, tracks the execution of the regional campaigns of UPC s residential and SOHO product/service portfolio in order to maximize RGUs, ARPU, and gross margin across all portfolios
- Takes part in the preparation of the relevant regional (residential + SOHO) budgeting processes (subs numbers, revenue, marketing costs, product features, pricing, product development, content etc.) and assures their realization through all marketing channels in UPC
- Engages and co-operates with relevant IT, Finance, Technical, Sales and Customer Care departments in order to ensure the effective and the efficient execution of the planned acquisition, upsell and cross-sell campaigns and base management activities.
- This person has to be a SPOC (Single Point Of Contact) between the given regions and the whole marketing department in order to ensure the effective and the efficient execution of the regional activities.
- Co-operates, visits and keeps contact with regional units of UPC
- Takes part in the development of promotional and regular customer communication activities of the regions.
- Monitors the regional market trends, competitive activities, industrial changes and developments
- Assures information flow between all inter-related organizational units, especially Customer Care, Sales, Marketing and It and Technical support
- Meet the goals and tasks received from direct supervisors
- Respect deadlines, procedures and company regulations
What we offer :
- Integration into a motivated, high energy team of professionals
- Continuous technical and professional development
- Challenging working environment
- Attractive overall compensation package
Place of work: