Link megjelenítése" target="_blank">TIBICON Kft. Hungary is a subsidiary of TIBICON AG in Switzerland. The group works in various areas of life science as well as Education and Events.
TIBICON AG is active in a large varieties of markets across the globe. In Hungary, Russia, Germany and Switzerland TIBICON has direct customers, in Middle East, Africa and Turkey TIBICON works with strong Partners. Future expansion of the services is planned into Latin America, Australia. TIBICON is a start up with strong ambition to build an ambitious team that strives for corporate success and personal career development. We look for colleagues that want to achieve extraordinary results and participate and grow with the company.
The position will be highly independent and requires a self-motivated and independent working style. The role will be an important coordination for the organization of which many parts are based in various markets and countries.
As we move forward we look for a highly professional and committed team player for the following position starting IMMEDIATELLY as:
Marketing Event Manager
- Responsible for the organization of innovative events, including medical, health care conferences, marketing web shops for TIBI CON group affiliates
- Collaborate with other colleagues to establish brand presentation and ensure smooth execution of events
- Manage the yearly budget and negotiate all necessary contracts
- Evaluate success after each event and propose ideas for improvement
- Manages relations with heads of departments and emerging leaders
- Develops a concept for Social Media interaction with customers
- College, University Degree with at least 2-4 years of relating experience, previous medical/health care experience is preferable
- Fluency in English is a must, German is an advantage
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- A proven track record of event logistics and operational management
- Detailed oriented, flexible and ability to work on multiple project simultaneously
- Graphic design skills (at least basic level) is an advantage
- Experience with Social Media Channel Management is an advantage
- Ready to travel to national and international events up to 20% of the time
How to apply:
If you’re looking to make a significant impact by contributing to an evolving growth company and you’re looking for an adventure and not just a job, then this opportunity is what you’re looking for! WE are look forward to hearing from you! Please submit your complete application (CV, reference letter) to email address below.