Our client is a medium sized market leading FMCG company, with European headquarters. For their Budapest based operation, we are looking for a proactive and talented Marketing Director .
The role of the Marketing is to define and implement the marketing objectives and strategies in order to achieve market share growth, sustainable profitability & growth.
- Building up the marketing strategy, including brand strategy in close cooperation with the central marketing department, and also ensure the implementation of this strategy
- Initiating and driving the annual and 3 years Brand Plans and lead the budget planning process.
- Keeping and building up successful cooperation internally and externally (advertising and media agencies, market research agencies) – coordinate and stimulate sales and medical functions to ensure alignment with the brand strategies and activities
- Monitor, analyse and report facts and insights on customers, consumer needs and trends, in order to provide consumer insight and accurate market information as input for marketing activities and policies
- Taking responsibility for product positioning - translate marketing strategy into price, product, place and promotion policies for products in the country, and after approval ensure implementation of this strategy, in order to realize a consistent and strong positioning of products
- Pricing strategy setting up - analyse the competitors’ pricing policies and define a pricing policy for the Division’s products, in line with the price strategy of Division and in co-operation with Sales, in order to reach an optimal sales positioning within the country.
- Contribute to product and concept development - ensure marketing participation in product- and concept development, in co-operation with other functional disciplines
- Developing marketing communication - ensure the development and realization of marketing materials and campaigns for country use, within divisional guidelines, in order to provide marketing support and direction to the country
- Managing and developing of high performing teams- design and implement most effective people organization; Recruit, retain, develop talents; Strive to excellence in performance by ensuring the IDPs and talent deal implementation, and manage the sales and marketing team
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience (operational, and strategic as well) in a Senior Marketing position – preferably in FMCG sector at a multinational company
- Significant people management experience
- College or University degree preferably in Marketing or Economics
- Fluent English is a must
- Dynamic and open-minded personality with cooperative and result oriented mindset
- Proactive problem solver who anticipates problems versus reacting to them
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office application
- Excellent time management and prioritizing skills
- Out of the box thinker, who can see the big picture
- Opportunity to learn and develop within an international group
- Young and dynamic working environment
- Competitive compensation package
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a Randstad honlapján