Marketing Data Analyst - London, City Of Westminster, W1U 8AH
If you're passionate about retail, we'll make sure you and your career are well looked after. House of Fraser is one of the best known names on the high street and right now, we're looking for people who think like we do. People who live and breathe retail; people who love being surrounded by prestigious brands and people who are committed to making House of Fraser the Premium department store of choice - there's never been a better time to join us.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Data Analyst to join our Multi-Channel team within our Baker Street Store Support Centre.
This Analyst role will be key in ensuring our data resource delivers fantastic business insight. The data will be used as a key differentiator in new business pitches, and also for delivering even better solutions to House of Fraser.
- Using Excel, Coremetrics and DC Storm to be known as a reporting genius
- Working with the Online Marketing team with all types of reporting and analysis
- Making sense of the data. Supporting the Channel Marketing Managers within their fields of expertise by drawing unique insight from multiple data sources and allowing them to maximise opportunities within their fields
- Designing and delivering weekly, monthly and annual reports highlighting a range of trends and correlations
- Identifying trends and interpreting into planning recommendations. Presenting these business opportunities to the rest of the team
- Proven experience in an analytical position, ideally with an online brand or service
- An understanding and passion for ecommerce and online retail
- Proficient in some form of web analytics (Google analytics, Core Metrics or equivalent)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Understanding of online media platforms such as TGI and HitWise desirable
We can offer all the benefits and career progression opportunities you'd expect from a large retail company. This includes a competitive salary, great incentives and bonuses, excellent staff discount, generous holiday entitlement, a good pension scheme and fantastic training and development that will help you maximise your potential!Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />