Our client is a multinational, world-wide market leader company for electronic products. We are looking for a capable professional to be the
Marketing Communication Manager
Purpose of the job:
Manage the marketing communication and activities. Finding and defining the effective way of marketing activities in related department. Creative contribution to the planning and execution of department’s marketing activities.
Increase of brand awareness in line with company strategy. Actively take part in planning and ensure the appropriate execution of the Marketing activities. Optimize the utilization of the marketing activities’ budget.
Ensure that all marketing activities contribute to the increase of the sales of the company’s products. Strong focus on ROI and high level execution.
Areas of responsibility:
- Create yearly and quarterly marketing plan for the company’s products
- Handle and tracking annual marketing budget for the company’s products together with Product Manager
- Support sales specialists in new product introduction activities
- Manage ATL and BTL campaigns with agencies. Take active part in promotions and the creation of related materials and communication. (TV, online, press and outdoor, road shows, hostess promotions)
- Manage POS material production and distribution; update, and manage production and distribution of product brochures with retail team. Update product website with on-line marketing team.
- Creating cost efficient out of the box ideas to strengthen the brand and support sales
- PR and customer communication with PR & Media Specialist
- On-line and off-line independently and also through medias
- Close cooperation with PR and media agencies
- Media booking
- Manage cooperation with journalist
- Organise and support customer and media events
- CRM activities,
- Reporting to the Head of Department, Business Manager and Corporate Marketing Manager in relation of WG/BG product marketing activities.
Skills and requirements:
- min. BA/BSC degree
- 4-6 years experience in marketing
- Fluent communication skills in Hungarian and English
- Advanced skills in Excel and Power Point
- Experience on the field of electronic product marketing is an advantage
- Ability to manage own projects and organised way of working, strong execution
- Creative with excellent communication skills and business manners
- Good adaptation and strong negotiation skills
Place of work: Budapest
If you are interested in the above position, please send your application to: E-mail cím megjelenítése