Marketing Campaign Manager
Fashion Days is a leading online fashion destination with an impressive variety of products from more than 1000 brands of clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men and kids. With +300 employees, we’re currently operating in 3 countries: Romania (acting also as HQ), Hungary and Bulgaria.
The Marketing Campaign Manager oversees marketing campaigns for the organisation ensuring they are effective and carried out according to the company’s goals. The ideal candidate would be able to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
The role is located in Budapest, Hungary and is reporting directly to the Marketing Manager.
- Planning a variety of marketing campaigns for the organisation
- Ensuring all marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- Project managing all campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives
- Working closely with the rest of the marketing team on campaigns
- A/B Testing campaigns to trial new ideas for effectiveness
- Reporting campaign results to management and explaining variances
- Working to strict deadlines and KPI’s as set by the Marketing Manager
- Reporting on campaign return on investment and making recommendations
- Responsible for leveraging and landing the HQ strategy, planning and execution including strong focus on adapting HQ campaigns for the local market
- Strong collaboration with stakeholders (subsidiary and HQ)
- Succesufully completed a degree, preferable in Marketing or Business Management
- +3 years’ experience in leading and executing digital marketing campaigns
- Hungarian language – native speaker
- English language – full proficiency
- Great analytical skills, good with numbers, with strong Excel, BI and reporting skills.
- Strong project and time management skills
- Great communicator and team player with a growth mindset.
- Good understanding of paid and owned media channels (SEM, SEO, SMM, Affiliate, Direct Marketing, PR, etc.)
- Up to 25% travel availability (HQ working visits)
- Availability for flexibile working hours
Nice to have
- +1 year experience in eCommerce
- +1 year experience in fashion retail.
- +1 year experience working in cross-functional teams (HQ – Subsidiary)
- Experience in agency management
Asszisztencia / Adminisztráció > Szervező
Marketing / Reklám / Média / PR > Marketing elemző, Marketing menedzser, Marketing projektmenedzser, Marketing szakértő, Marketingmenedzser
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|