Our client is a young smart data R&D company that develops disruptive and innovative Food Health and Food Tech solutions. Now we are seeking for them a
Marketing Assistant/Growth HackerTasks:
We are looking for a team player who cannot only uncover the correct growth strategies to work on (based on data), but also execute on those strategies on a daily basis.
Your prime objective will be to grow the number of users for our products and services internationally.
- You need to plan marketing projects based on the marketing plan and achieve the goals with team player attitude
- You will focus on various growth channels with key elements such as:
- Conversion optimization
- Split tests
Innovative ways to grow the user base and acquire clients
- You will help to further improve our products and user experiences to increase usage, increase conversions and boost customer satisfaction rates
- You need to ask critical questions about what drives growth, build analytics tools to capture the relevant data, analyse that data, and provide actionable answers and insights as a result
- Plan & daily manage social media sites of the company, posting & handling issues with user comments
- Planning and leading social media campaigns
- 3+ yrs of work experience in a similar position
- Project orientated attitude with independent daily work planning
- Knowledge of distribution channels
- Demonstrated track record of user acquisition across channels (B2B/B2C)
- Thinking and working in numeric targets and KPIs, deep understanding of analytics
- Up to date social media experience and knowledge
- Solid experience with SEO, email campaigns, landing pages, user experience, viral lubrication.
- Quick learning and experience with technology based solutions (software, databases, APIs, and related tools)
- Understanding technology, allowing you to cooperate with developers
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics
- Ability to write well for the web and email.
- High level of English
- Fun, learning & growth opportunities.
- Personal Growth plan adjusted to your field of interest, mentorship program.
- Understanding and supporting with family challenges.
- Flexible working time.
- Chance to work with a high professional, dynamic andinternational team.
- Opportunity to join a successful andgrowing organization that has the ambition to change people dieting habits.
- Attractive remuneration, based on a transparent and motivating salary calculation.
- Great working location with healthy food and relaxed working atmosphere.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your English CV to Noémi Ferenczi E-mail cím megjelenítése