ChemAxon is a cheminformatics software company with international clients mostly in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry.
Location: Graphisoft Park, Budapest, Hungary.
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our Marketing group. The position requires diverse skills, attention to detail, working to deadline in a team environment. The role offers great scope to learn real world marketing in a global emerging company with an alternative approach and a strong committed user group.
- Playing an active role in organizing and evaluating our conferences and seminars: pro-actively looking for new opportunities and liaise with the company’s sales teams
- Creating and organizing PR activities with relevant media partners
- Create and update online and print marketing materials
- Organizing the company’s 2 large annual meetings both in Budapest and in the US
- Managing our worldwide academic relations
- Business Degree – preferably in marketing or communication
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Good communication skills
- Proactive work in an opened, diverse team
- Systematic and well-organized way of work
Advantages we would appreciate:
- Interest in computing technology and/or life sciences
- 1-2 years experience with event organization
- Experience with social media
- Competitive salary
- Creative work
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and welcoming team and appreciative clients
- Everyday use of English, language course opportunity
- Multicultural and pleasant environment
Please send your CV and your motivation letter to the following e-mail address.