The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
• Implement product plan in coordination with promotions and sales departments to ensure Company and Distributors achieve planned objectives for revenue and profitability.
• Coordinates, schedules, facilitates and monitors printed materials such as monthly leaflets, catalogues.
• Coordinate ideas for areas of new product opportunity by understanding consumer needs and the demonstration needs of the salesforce. Ensuring that the product offering is relevant for all channels (i.e. TAPs.)
• Analyze individual product/category performance and trends and make recommendations.
• Recommend modifications and improvements to existing products to solve quality issues and improve functional or aesthetic consumer benefits.
• Provides marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• University or college degree (University degree in business or marketing preferred).
• Fluency in English both spoken and written.
• Strong creativity with good analytical skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong interpersonal skills and a strong team player.
• Creativity and flexibility.
• Experience in product management or marketing is a plus.
What we offers:
• Great atmosphere with a professional team;
• Opportunity to use your language skills;
• Personal development and promotional opportunity;
Place of work: