We are looking for an experienced marketing assistant for our multinational partner company the is active in the agricultural business.
- Prepare and follow-up media plan, media purchase
- Coordinate and attend all key developmental and marketing meetings, capture notes, and distribute follow-up actions
- Keep contact with vendors and partners
- Assist in the creation of presentations or reports
- Manage budgets, negotiating freelance rates and agency contracts
- Organize and attend international marketing meetings and negotiations
- Conduct ongoing market research and competitive analysis
- Manage the requesting, flow, and tracking of marketing collateral, inventory and samples
- Manage travel expenses and plans for the international team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field of study
- 3+ years of experience on marketing field is a must
- Experience on agricultular field
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task and be resourceful
- Ability to work collaboratively with people at all levels within the organization
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.