Marketing and Ecommerce Executive | Qatar Airways | Budapest
Employment Type: Full Time - Permanent
City: Europe | Hungary | Budapest
About Your Job:
In this role, you will support the development, integration and implementation of profitable and effective customer engagement and multi-channel marketing strategies that will drive customer acquisition, retention and cross-sell efforts.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Support the sales team with marketing and Ecommerce requirements, generate new idea for stations
- Comprehend commercial objectives of the station, understand competition and targets and support stations with marketing and Ecommerce plans and campaigns
- In charge of meeting country Ecommerce plans and campaigns
- Communicate and make arrangement of delivering all company products, and data to customers/agents. Deliver good service in every area to satisfactory level
- Responsible for organizing company marketing events
- Call, visit and maintain relationship with market buyers, marketing companies, digital marketing companies, hotels, PR companies, press/media and any other vendor that falls in her responsibility area.
- Update information in company webpage
- Involve in company Airline business activities as required
- Handles complains and customer related issues
- Involve PR related issues.
To be successful in this role, you will need a relevant Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three years of job-related experience. Experience in a dedicated marketing role within a large, complex, multi-national company is required. You will have a good understanding of the principles of Below The Line marketing and ROI metrics. You will also need a track record of implementing change and of revenue delivery. Experience within the airline or travel sectors would be advantageous. You will need to be fluent (written and spoken) in Hungarian and English to perform this role.
Only application through the Qatar Airways career website will be taken into consideration.