Marketing and Design Assistant - Northamptonshire, Daventry, NN110
Position: Full Time
Salary: £14,000 - £16,000 PA depending on skills and experience
As part of our ongoing expansion, the opportunity has arisen for two staff to join our Marketing team in Daventry Northamptonshire. Working as a key member of the team, this role will be to provide marketing and artworking assistance to the in-house design team. If you have experience or qualifications in either marketing administration or artworking, these opportunities could be for you.
- Creating and updating product specification sheets and uploading to company website
- Adding and updating website content
- Requesting international translations for marketing use
- Copy / pasting translations into artwork
- Adding content to email templates
- Creating / updating / printing barcodes and box labels as required
- Other basic artworking tasks using Adobe applications
- Assisting in the administration of company exhibitions
- Creating InDesign packages of completed projects and organising working files on the server for operational efficiency
- Resizing all product images for website image database and uploading to content management system
- Photography of products and packaging using in-house facilities
- Organising product image library
- Writing product description/specifications based on a template
- Data entry as required such as customer product spreadsheets
- Managing the company's cloud based Marketing files storage for access by the sales team
- Handling product image and information requests
- Other administration tasks as required
- Competent using PCs and Windows
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (particularly Excel)
- Excellent spelling and grammar with a meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
We are a leading original design manufacturer of Audio Video accessories for the professional AV and systems integrations marketplace with an extensive range of solutions. A long established privately owned company with a global network of offices.
Closing date for this post is 09:00 on 14th July 2014.
"NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE" If you are interested please apply using the Apply Now Button.
Ref. Code: MarAssTsBcLink megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />