Our client is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of Investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of their people is critical to the company’s success. They share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. The firm can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
We are looking candidates for the following role:
Market Risk Analyst
Market Risk Department (MRD) seeks a professional for a Budapest-based market risk role. MRD provides independent risk management oversight across trading and investment activities conducted by the Firm.
The individual will report to the Budapest Risk Infrastructure Head, covering a diverse range of responsibilities related to the management of cross-asset class trading risk information. Activities are expected to include daily portfolio risk review, work to maintain data quality, automation of tools and information, and work on stress testing improvements. The role will entail significant attention toward initiatives related to recent U.K. regulatory priorities.
To be successful, candidates will need relevant experience, a strong desire to learn, and the ability to work on a small multidisciplinary team. The role requires good oral and written communication for coordinating effective operation between many regions, businesses, and technology groups. Timeliness, diligence, and accuracy are key qualities necessary for the role.
- Participating in daily trading risk portfolio reviews
- Performing business analysis on risk systems and processes and to identify improvements
- Recognizing and executing on opportunities to increase automation
- Coordinating with technology groups on the development of risk systems and data standards
- Strategic project work to facilitate effective market risk management
- Engaging risk coverage teams to identify and resolve risk issues affecting MRD output
- Liaising with data quality working groups for projects across the Firm
- Tracking timeliness, accuracy, and completeness of risk data
- Understanding of fundamental risk management concepts
- Strong communication skills
- Strong proficiency with technology, particularly databases and SQL
- Academic achievement in a relevant discipline
- Experience in a risk or technology-related function
What we offer:
- Open, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
- Professional development and career path
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
Place of work: Budapest / Hungary
Please, send your CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése e-mail address, by indicating the following reference number in the Subject field: HR6897988X
VISION Recruitment Hungary
Phone: +36 1 919 12 70
Email: E-mail cím megjelenítése