For our prestigious multinational partner we are currently looking for a
Market Risk Analyst to the Risk Infrastructure team.
The ideal candidate will report to the Budapest Risk Infrastructure Head, covering a diverse range of responsibilities related to the management of cross-asset class trading risk information. Activities are expected to include daily portfolio risk review, work to maintain data quality, automation of tools and information, and work on stress testing improvements. The role will entail significant attention toward initiatives related to recent U.K. regulatory priorities.
To be successful, you will need relevant experience, a strong desire to learn, and the ability to work on a small multidisciplinary team. The role requires good oral and written communication for coordinating effective operation between many regions, businesses, and technology groups. Timeliness, diligence, and accuracy are key qualities necessary for the role.
- Participating in daily trading risk portfolio reviews
- Performing business analysis on risk systems and processes and to identify improvements
- Recognizing and executing on opportunities to increase automation
- Coordinating with technology groups on the development of risk systems and data standards
- Strategic project work to facilitate effective market risk management
- Engaging risk coverage teams to identify and resolve risk issues affecting MRD output
- Liaising with data quality working groups for projects across the Firm
- Tracking timeliness, accuracy, and completeness of risk data
- Preferably diploma at Corvinus University
- 0-4 year relevant experience
- Understanding of fundamental risk management concepts
- Strong communication skills
- Strong proficiency with technology, particularly databases and SQL
- Academic achievement in a relevant discipline
- Experience in a risk or technology-related function