On behalf of our fast growing world wide known mulitnational partner we are looking for a new colleague.
Market Manager - Italian
- Identify, qualify, and contact potential Partners
- Coordinate contracting process with new suppliers and contract renewal with existing Partners
- Evaluate production and determine optimization possibilities and follow up action
- Act as key contact point for their Partners to maintain relationship, resolve all issues relating to accounting, allotment, pricing, vouchers, notification, cancellations, etc.
- Take part in personal meetings with Partners
- Participate in market research as required
- Fair contribution to team targets, with special emphasis on acquiring new partners and reaching financial goals by optimizing the performance of existing partners
- Manage weekly and monthly supplier and internal reports
- Bacherlor's degree / finance, tourism & catering, marketing/
- Fluent in English and in Italian
- Multinational experience / background
- Working knowledge of account management.
- Sales/ Account Management experience required
- Computer skill essential.
- Dynamic and fast changing work environment
- Continuous training opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Excellent location and high standard office
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.