Do you have Medical or Pharmacist degree and good command of English?
Do you have relevant experience or are you studying Health Economics?
Would you like to build up your career at a growing and innovative pharmaceutical company?
Juniors and Seniors are also welcome!
The purpose of the Market Access Manager is to drive and implement the organisation’s market access strategy, and lead discussions with the government and other pharmaceutical associations.
Your tasks will be:
- pricing and reimbursements for company products
- setting strategies and managing the product portfolio
- documentation of portfolio
- keep in touch with the authorities
- financial analysis
- monitoring competitors
- establishing and maintaining relationship with external partners, regulators and opinion makers
- Medical or Pharmacist university degree is a must
- for junior level: finished or ongoing studies in Health Economics (postgrad)
- for senior level: relevant years of experience in the Pharmaceutical business (Regulatory, Market Access Management, Pricing, HEMAR, Reimbursement)
- analytical and strategic skills
- fluency in English and in Hungarian
- competitive salary package + cafeteria benefits
- yearly bonus, car, mobile phone, laptop
- work- life balance
- ethical and innovative company culture
- developing pipeline
- career development