Unique opportunity for Market Access Managers or Health Economists with government or agency experience to build your Market Access career!
The purpose of the Market Access Manager is to drive and implement the organisation’s market access strategy and lead discussions with the government and other pharmaceutical associations.
Apply and join now our innovative, ethical and growing multinational pharmaceutical client!
- Setting strategies for proper product portfolio, and manages the current product portfolio
- Calculating appropriate prices and reimbursements for company products
- Reviewing all legal aspects of pricing and reimbursement matters, identifies obstacles, risks
- Preparing and conducting the submission of portfolio related documents, P&R dossiers to the regulatory and reimbursement authorities
- Evaluating customer, sector, product and market pricing requirements
- Performing in depth financial analysis for risk management
- Monitoring the ongoing competitivity and profitability of product prices
- Establishing and maintaining relationship with external partners, regulators and opinion formers in the health care industry and governmental bodies
- University degree preferably in Economics / Health Economics / Medicine or Pharmacy
- At least 3 years of experience as a Health Economist or Reimbursement Analyst or Market Access Manager
- Strong understanding of pharmaceutical reimbursement system in Hungary
- Team player attitude with the ability to work independently
- Analytical and strategic skills
- Ability to interpret data and translate it into meaningful value propositions
- Fluent English and Hungarian
- Ethic and innovative company
- Growing company and developing product pipeline
- Further carreer opportunity
- Supporting manager and culture
- Professional team
- Competitive salary package (car , bonus and cafeteria)