Manufacturing Process Engineer (Pécs)
We are currently looking for a suitably qualified and experienced candidate for our Multinational Partner that is building its new electronic factory in Pécs.
- To maximise the performance of all manufacturing activities to meet operational and business goals.
- To liase with R&D during the design of new products, leading to cost effective design and introduction into Production within the agreed timescale
- To make substantial savings through process improvement resulting in optimised equipment/resource usage and process quality.
- To identify and implement continuous improvement programmes, to provide and sustain competitive cost advantage.
- To maintain and develop manufacturing documentation to ensure products are produced to required quality standards, using correct procedures, continually.
- To develop production layouts to maximize manufacturing quality and efficiency, minimize cost and eliminate non-value added work.
- Professional experience in electronics manufacturing environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Fluency in English
- Experienced in LEAN and/or SIX Sigma principles
- Has excellent literacy and numerical skills
- Is systematic in daily work and projects
- Strong computer skills, especially MS Office
If you are interested to learn more about the position please submit your English resume in Word format to the e-mail address below.