On behalf of Our multinational client we are looking for a new member. for the following position:
- Coordinate key projects across manufacturing sites.
- Evaluate and implement new technologies.
- Develop, standardize and improve manufacturing processes in Production.
- Prepare design concept drawings and implementation schedules for production equipment and tooling.
- Identify areas of improvement and provide solutions and alternatives to drive yield rates.
- Handling of Manufacturing Issues and Engineering Change Orders (ECO)
- Take significant role in New Product Introduction.
- Define process specifications, develop procedures, define time standards and work instructions including trainings.
- Minimum B.S. degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 3-5 years of Process or Industrial Engineering experience in a multinational electronics-manufacturing environment.
- Strong project management skills and ability to work with minimal supervision is required.
- Knowledge of electronics-manufacturing technologies: PCB Assembly, Final Assembly.
- Experience in Value Stream Mapping, Cell design.
- Knowledge of Quality Acceptance Standards in electronics-manufacturing (IPC, JEDEC, MIL).
- Experience with LEAN directives (TPM, Visual Management, Kaizen etc.)
- Knowledge of CAD design software and experience of layout design is an advantage.
- Demonstrates strong problem solving skills with quality driven mindset
- Works well independently - must be able to perform daily duties with minimum level of supervision
- Can coordinate a group of people from different departments
- Can clearly/concisely communicate in English, ability to use multiple modes of communication (i.e. presentations)
- Must be dependable and demonstrate ability to have excellent attendance and punctuality
Place of work: Hajdú-Bihar county