Location: Szigetszentmiklós, Hungary
About NCR Corporation:
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (Link megjelenítése) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility:
This position provides day-to-day technical expertise and support in order to ensure smooth production, and to prevent any kind of malfunctioning and downtime. Among daily activities, this position monitors, analyzes, diagnoses, improves and solves production related issues and initiates improvement activities to prevent reoccurrence, and to improve efficiency and to eliminate waste. The position is committed to and responsible for high quality results, customer satisfaction, to help create a best in class lean manufacturing.
- Initiates and drives continuous improvement / Kaizen activities: efficiency improvement, standard operating procedures, man & machine balance, cycle time improvement, lead time reduction, layout optimization etc.
- Cooperates with counterparts (in other NCR plants as well) to assess and deploy best practices
- Resolves process exceptions in order to ensure production schedules and quality goals are met
- Integrates engineering procedures into production process
- Collects and analyzes data, and creates reports as needed
- Supports the everyday job of the Manufacturing Engineering Technicians, coaches and trains them and also the production personnel as needed.
- Complies with audit requirements
- Manages customer and supplier requirements
- Works in 2 shifts, based on the working time schedule of the production, to be able to give full support
Basic & Preferred Qualifications:
- University or College degree in engineering (electrical or mechanical field)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in similar position (technical manufacturing exp is preferred)
- Language skills: good English and native Hungarian
- PC skills: user level, knowledge of AutoCAD is preferred
- LEAN basics is preferred
- Pro-active and results-oriented, creative personality
- Customer and quality-oriented attitude
- Open for new knowledge and ideas
- Good stress-resistance ability
To apply to the position, please, start your individual profile at Link megjelenítése Careers Global Opportunities (Link megjelenítéseabout-ncr/careers/global-opportunities) No. 619530 or send your application to the following e-mail address.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies:
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.