Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are looking for a colleague in the following position:
Manager, FSS Global Process Improvement and Projects
The Hungarian hub of Financial Shared Services (FSS) delivers the entire scope of central accounting, financial expert services, business process ownership and credit & collection services. The major areas within FSS are the following: General Accounting Services, Requisition to Pay, Accounts Receivable, Credit and Collection, Compliance. Beyond transactional activities, this hub acts as a center of expertise. Close to 40% of Sapa locations in Europe are served by us and we will increase our footprint to 100% by the end of 2018. For this interesting challenge we look for a new team member in the role of Manager, FSS Global Process Improvement and Projects. This job is part of the FSS management team by directly reporting to Director of FSS.
1) Projects: Transition of new Sapa entities into Financial Shared Services on the ERP platform of MS Dynamics AX
- Act as key user from FSS side. Participate in CRP, UAT, Conversion reconciliation, data validation from FSS point of view in the ERP rollout.
- Support transition of entities into FSS along the Finance Transformation Concept
- Participate in selection of new resources together with the Business Process Owners (BPOs). The selected resources will work in the transition project and until go-live of the migrated entity they report directly to Manager, FSS Global Process Improvement and Projects. With go live accountant resources move over to the operational (business as usual) department of FSS.
- Ensure sufficient training for the new resources
- Ensure proper follow up on all customer related issues during the stabilization phase after go live - one face to customer.
2) Process improvements:
- Assessing improvement potentials in business-as-usual operations supported by KPI-framework together with the BPOs Initiate and drive improvement projects on processes
- Initiate and drive improvement projects on systems in cooperation with IS/IT
- Initiate and drive training of employees in operations
- Ensure appropriate documentation of processes and functions according to documentation framework defined by FSS compliance
- Select and implement the right methodology for continuous improvement process (e.g. Lean)
- 10+ years of experience in a Financial Shared Services organization or equivalent
- Very good understanding of multiple processes, e.g.: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts receivable and Credit and Collections
- Bs or Ms degree in Finance and Accounting is required
- Experience with implementing finance processes on an ERP is a big advantage (any ERP; MS Dynamics AX is only an advantage)
- Experience with migrating new locations into a Shared Services concept is preferred
- Experience in a process improvement or operational management role is preferred
- Experience in a people management role is required
- We look for a good communicator, who is able stand the stress of project work, able to manage difficult situations and has a mature personality
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button. Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése" target="_blank">www.sapagroup.com
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.